Heartland Hope Mission can assist with:
- A week’s supply of food including: meat, produce, bread, dairy, canned and boxed goods
- Clothing, and all items are free
- Hygiene items such as deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste and toilet paper
- Assistance applying or recertifying for SNAP (food stamps)
- Referrals to other community assistance
- Financial classes
- Community garden
If you need additional assistance or are in a crisis situation, you can meet with a client service specialist who can help connect you to additional resources.
The 21st & U pantry hours are Thursdays & Saturdays, 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Tuesday evening 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. The Satellite pantry is open the second Saturday of each month, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.